Add: NO.95 Taitan Avenue, Qixing Street, Xinchang County Zhejiang,China
Tel: 0086 575-86127308
Fax: 0086 575--86122273
Crankshaft bending is one of the faults of the air comp […]
Crankshaft bending is one of the faults of the air compressor. What causes this change? First, the common faults of the air compressor are introduced, and then the reason why the Air compressor crankshaft bends is discussed in detail.
Common faults of air compressor:
1. The exhaust temperature of the unit is high (over 110℃), and the air compressor trips by itself
2. Exhaust temperature of air compressor is lower than normal (lower than 75℃)
3. The unit has large oil consumption, short lubricating oil adding period or large oil content in compressed air at the outlet.
4. The compressor capacity is lower than the design value and the outlet pressure is low.
5. Unit exhaust pressure is too high
6. The unit cannot be started (electrical failure)
Why is the crankshaft of air compressor bent:
1. The gap between the connecting rod bushing and the crankshaft bushing is too large and is not corrected in time.
2. The clearance of crankshaft lining tile is too small, or the center line of each crankshaft lining tile is not in a straight line.
3. The connecting rod piston assembly or the balance iron and flywheel are unbalanced, causing additional inertial force and moment of inertia, causing large vibration of the compressor unit.
4. The crankshaft has been stored unreasonably for a long time.
5. The compressor foundation sinks.
If you have any questions about the crankshaft of other air compressors, please call XingChang Fan.